Naturaliste Marine Discovery Centre
39 Northside Drive
Phone : (08) 9203 0341
Seaweek Educators' Expo (February 25)
Seaweek Educators Expo is a fantastic learning and professional development opportunity; you can network with like-minded educators, meet knowledgeable marine and coastal educators
and find out the latest in marine education in Western Australia.
• The main expo venue is the Naturaliste Marine Discovery Centre and Fisheries and Marine Research Laboratories,Hillarys Boat Harbour.
• Explore the theme ‘Spotlight on Marine Science’ and learn more about the value of research on marine and coastal environments and understand more about the complex ecosystems that exist in our marine environment to become
better equipped to preserve it.
• The keynote address will be presented by WA’s Chief Scientist, Professor Lyn Beazley.
• Enjoy a tour aboard the Department of Fisheries’ amazing Research Vessel, Naturaliste.
• Choose one of our two other morning marine adventure workshops.
• Choose two of our afternoon concurrent workshops in the.
• Receive resources you can utilise back in the classroom.